Importante multinacional del sector Energético está buscando un Project Finance Manager basado en Madrid. El candidato ideal tendrá un mínimo de 5 años de experiencia en empresas de energia con fuerte experiencia en modelizacion Project Finance y M&A. Imprescindible nivel muy alto de inglés.
- Experto en modelización financiera
- Nivel muy alto de Inglés
Multinational company leader in its sector is looking for a new Finance Manager for Spain:
- Experience managing the Finance Manager/CFO function in an industrial and/or logistic context
- Experience in M&A and Integrations
- Multinational company leader in its sector
- Finance Manager Spain
Important Energy multinational company is looking for a Trade & Operations Finance Manager based in Madrid. The ideal candidate will have around 5 years working as a trading position in an Energy company. High English level is a must.
- Experience 5 years working as a Risk and Treasury Manager/Trading Financial
- High English level is a must
Important global multinational is looking for a Finance Manager Europe, with experience in SOX implementation.
The Financial Manager Europe will lead all day-to-day finance operations and supervise the Financial team including functional responsibility over accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and Company's Taxes as well as other related legal requirements as per local commercial regulation.
- Prior experience with SOX implementation
- Fluency in English. French is a plus
Important Retail multinational company is looking for a Finance Manager based in Madrid. Fast-growing business. The ideal candidate will have around 10-15 years of experience, with at least 3-5 years working as a Finance Manager/ Head of Accounting/ Controller of a medium size company. Experience working in a Retail company is a must. Previous experience in Big 4 will be a plus. Very high English level is a must. Hands on.
- Experience working in a Retail company is a must
- Very high English level is a must. Previous Big 4 experience is a plus
International market leader in engineered and standardized joining and fluid-handling technology is looking for a financial profile closely linked to the business to accompany the implementation of MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 (Navision) in different countries of EMEA. (Travelling in EMEA 80% of the time)
- 80% of the time travelling in EMEA.
- Experience implementing ERPs is essential.
The role is a highly commercial CFO remit, requiring an experienced, operational finance leader to act as a business partner and sounding board to the Board in a fast paced Group. The CFO will be a joint leader on the strategy to drive commercial success, operational upgrades and growth initiatives, while possessing an ability to be hands-on and can 'roll up their sleeves' in this highly entrepreneurial and acquisitive environment.
- The Company is a modern cloud-based HR software tool.
- Financial role oriented to business and company strategy.
The Finance Transition PM leads the transition planning and execution efforts for the Company's HQ. Will be working close alignment with the selected BPO provider and relevant project teams to create alignment and the proposed transition approach and plan.
- Experience in BPO or SSC transitions as a Project Manager (certified)
- Multitasking person, hand's on, used to work with senior management
Ensure the proper administration of the funds and operations performed by the subsidiary company, reporting these activities to the Head Quarters monthly.
- Located in Freiburg, you will be the responsible of the German subsidiary
- Experience working with multinational companies, ideally with HQ abroad
Multinational Company from the Food & Beverage Services Sector is looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for their offices in Madrid. At least 6/8 years of experience as a CFO / Finance Director managing a team in a multinational Company are required. Very High level of English is a must, and French will be a plus.
- Multinational from the Food & Beverage Services Sector.
- Chief Financial Officer