Empleos en Tecnología - Análisis de Datos
5 Ofertas de empleo
Empleos en Análisis de Datos
- BarcelonaPermanent42,000EUR - 45,000EUR
Data Scientist in the Payment & Fraud department.
BarcelonaPermanent60,000EUR - 62,000EUR
- One of the largest low cost airlines in Europe.
- Data Scientist in the Payment & Fraud department.
The Data Analyst will use all available data from multiple sources to continuously build, update and verify instrument and test material performance. These data sets can span several projects and include simple material qualification to complex assay development. The successful candidate will use his or her judgment to discern material scientific observations that drive achievement of development milestones.
BarcelonaPermanent45,000EUR - 50,000EUR
- International company, Disruptive technology.
- Proficiency in scientific programming in MATLAB, R and/or Python.
The Data Steward is responsible for developing enterprise data definition standards. The role supports maintenance of institutional master reference data and business metadata glossary. The role assists in monitoring Organizational Unit compliance to data standards and setting up Data Stewardship in local Organizational Unit.
BarcelonaPermanent65,000EUR - 70,000EUR
- International and multicultural environment.
- 3 + years of data stewardship experience.
Enterprise Data Analytics and Architecture.
- Data Governor is responsible for planning and execution of enterprise wide governance activities, which includes setting the policy and standards, conducting maturity assessment and running governance forums.
- The Data Governor is responsible for the development and implementation of group data policy and standards.
- The person is responsible to put in place adequate process controls to ensure adherence to standards without impeding the service delivery to business and for monitoring Organizational Unit compliance to data management standards in coordination with other compliance functions (e.g., Legal & Compliance, Risk, IT Security).
- The person will facilitate data maturity assessment across Organizational Units.
- The person will manage and run the EDAA governance forums.
- The role requires working with different IT and business stakeholders (both at the Group and Organizational Units levels) where data is critically involved.
- The roles also requires supporting local units in establishing their data governance, supporting coaching and training.
- The person works closely with data stewards and business stakeholders to ensure accurate and sufficient communication of data governance requirements.
BarcelonaPermanent55,000EUR - 60,000EUR
- 5 + years of data governance experience.
- International career at the Financial Service sector.
The Lead Data Steward supports development of enterprise data definition standards. The person also works with the Organizational Units to provide guidance on implementing data definition standards. The Lead Data Steward maintains institutional master and reference data, owns the business metadata glossary. The person helps set up Data Stewardship in local Organizational Units, and coaches and trains the business and technical data stewards in this role. The person leads the team of data stewards within EDAA.
- International company leader on service sector.
- 5 + years of data stewardship experience.