Empleos en Tecnología - Análisis de Datos
6 Ofertas de empleo
Empleos en Análisis de Datos
- BarcelonaPermanent45,000EUR - 50,000EUR
The Data Steward is responsible for developing enterprise data definition standards. The role supports maintenance of institutional master reference data and business metadata glossary. The role assists in monitoring Organizational Unit compliance to data standards and setting up Data Stewardship in local Organizational Unit.
BarcelonaPermanent65,000EUR - 70,000EUR
- International and multicultural environment.
- 3 + years of data stewardship experience.
Enterprise Data Analytics and Architecture.
- Data Governor is responsible for planning and execution of enterprise wide governance activities, which includes setting the policy and standards, conducting maturity assessment and running governance forums.
- The Data Governor is responsible for the development and implementation of group data policy and standards.
- The person is responsible to put in place adequate process controls to ensure adherence to standards without impeding the service delivery to business and for monitoring Organizational Unit compliance to data management standards in coordination with other compliance functions (e.g., Legal & Compliance, Risk, IT Security).
- The person will facilitate data maturity assessment across Organizational Units.
- The person will manage and run the EDAA governance forums.
- The role requires working with different IT and business stakeholders (both at the Group and Organizational Units levels) where data is critically involved.
- The roles also requires supporting local units in establishing their data governance, supporting coaching and training.
- The person works closely with data stewards and business stakeholders to ensure accurate and sufficient communication of data governance requirements.
BarcelonaPermanent55,000EUR - 60,000EUR
- 5 + years of data governance experience.
- International career at the Financial Service sector.
The Lead Data Steward supports development of enterprise data definition standards. The person also works with the Organizational Units to provide guidance on implementing data definition standards. The Lead Data Steward maintains institutional master and reference data, owns the business metadata glossary. The person helps set up Data Stewardship in local Organizational Units, and coaches and trains the business and technical data stewards in this role. The person leads the team of data stewards within EDAA.
- International company leader on service sector.
- 5 + years of data stewardship experience.
The Internal Audit department for or Client is excited to expand the capabilities of its IT audit team with the introduction of a full-time data analytics auditor position. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Global IT Audit (who reports directly to Vice President of Internal Audit) the data analytics auditor will be responsible for the execution of analytical reviews that assist in the planning and execution of the department's key financial, operational and IT audits. This position will leverage critical business information sourced from Clients's various systems to conduct financial trend analyses that validate the accuracy and effectiveness of identified controls and key reports. The data analytics auditor will also be responsible for reporting and visually representing associated risk trends and developing recommendations to abate risks associated with any control weaknesses identified from a corresponding audit. When needed, the data analytics auditor will also participate on scheduled audits and ethics investigations. In this role, the data analytics auditor would be responsible for the execution of assigned audit sections or investigation steps.
- Multinational company leader in innovation, connected with IT trends.
- 2-4 years of related data analytics, IT, finance or audit experience.
Within the IT department, the Data Analyst ensures all functional activities related to the set up of data flows between applications, data quality validation, and data quality monitoring.
He/she takes part in projects, within International or Subsidiaries, from first user's requirements analysis till the deployment of the final solution.
AlicantePermanent30,000EUR - 37,000EUR
- Multinational specialized in Financial Sector
- Data Analyst (knowledge in Big Data will be valuable)
Estamos buscando un desarrollador PLSQL con avanzados conocimientos en Crystal Reports que trabajará en Alicante y jugará un papel fundamental en el desarrollo y mantenimiento de informes usando Crystal reports y PLSQL.
Este proyecto estará relacionado con la implantación de un nuevo ERP.
- Desarrollador informes PLSQL - Crystal reports
- Multinacional en Alicante