- BarcelonaPermanente65,000EUR - 70,000EUR
Enterprise Data Analytics and Architecture.
- Data Governor is responsible for planning and execution of enterprise wide governance activities, which includes setting the policy and standards, conducting maturity assessment and running governance forums.
- The Data Governor is responsible for the development and implementation of group data policy and standards.
- The person is responsible to put in place adequate process controls to ensure adherence to standards without impeding the service delivery to business and for monitoring Organizational Unit compliance to data management standards in coordination with other compliance functions (e.g., Legal & Compliance, Risk, IT Security).
- The person will facilitate data maturity assessment across Organizational Units.
- The person will manage and run the EDAA governance forums.
- The role requires working with different IT and business stakeholders (both at the Group and Organizational Units levels) where data is critically involved.
- The roles also requires supporting local units in establishing their data governance, supporting coaching and training.
- The person works closely with data stewards and business stakeholders to ensure accurate and sufficient communication of data governance requirements.
5 + years of data governance experience.
International career at the Financial Service sector.
¿No has encontrado la oferta que buscas?
Suscribete para recibir nuevas ofertas de Risk Management tan pronto como las publiquemos
Envía tu CV para regisitrarte y nos pondremos en contacto contigo cuando tengamos disponible una oferta de tu interés