Windows Engineer / Middleware /DevOps
Medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, day care checks.
Training and continuous technological update.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
We look for candidates that have a high learning capacity, that assume the technological challenges that are proposed, in a collaborative and motivating work environment.
Descripción de la oferta
- You will be responsible for maintenance of the operating systems on all Corporate servers, end user support, monitoring system usage and performance, patching, management of backup and recovery of the operating system and third-party applications, file-system management, process automation, server installation/configuration, and third-party application support including installations and configurations
- Coordinate, test, and implement all enhancements or new releases of the Operating Systems and business critical software
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate system utilization to ensure the appropriate and efficient use of applications and system resources
- Interface with business users and stakeholders to determine needs
- Provide technical support for internal Server environment and associated applications
- Perform daily tasks to ensure the stability and optimization of the server environment, which includes proactively identifying potential system issues before they become a problem, working with team members in deciding a resolution, and implementing the agreed upon resolutions
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of related experience as a System administration on Windows Operating Systems. Advanced skill level with most Operating System commands/utilities. Advanced understanding of clustering concepts, backup solutions,
patching, system security standards, and virtualization technologies. Ability to solve complex problems in area of expertise.
- Experience with any of the following Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, GIT, BitBucket ,Python.
- Experience with Observability systems (Dynatrace, Splunk)
- Infrastructure and configuration automation (Powershell, Ansible, VMWare, etc.)
- Experience with monitoring solutions
- Perform troubleshooting, incident response, deployment changes and patching
- Supporting the following windows middleware services
- Application deployment and Log collection
- Availability for working on shifts (morning, afternoons and nights)
- Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate (35-40k + bonus up to 9k)
- Training and continuous technological update.
- Professional and personal development in different projects
Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards)
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.