Tower Internals Engineering Manager
Responsible for managing the Internals Design Teams in Spain and other Business
Take design decisions and create a consistent style of products related to tower
Acerca de nuestro cliente
An important multinational in the renewable sector with a factory in Zaragoza is looking for a tower engineering manager to lead the internal design teams in Spain.
Descripción de la oferta
The selected person will perform the following functions:
- Responsible for managing the Internals Design Teams in Spain and other Business Units
- Collect the Technical Information of Tower Internals products and build the know-how
- Take design decisions and create a consistent style of products related to tower internals.
- Lead projects and manage the resources, communication, and documentation for the assigned projects.
- Keep the technical and project communications with customers.
- Transfer know-how between tower internals design teams.
- Management and coordination of engineering outsourcing linked to tower internals design.
- Engineering tasks (such as not restricted to):
- Create technical documentation (specifications, drawings, calculation reports, installation drawings, BOMs, etc).
- Monitor and assess regulations and local requirements.
- Support to Technical Support and R&D Departments on projects involving interfaces with tower Internals or tower structural system.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The selected person must meet the following requirements:
- Skills & Knowledge
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Advance English for conversational level and technical discussion is a must
- Knowledge of applicable standards and regulations of wind turbine towers
- Knowledge of the basics of structural calculation of wind turbine towers (steel and concrete)
- Knowledge of manufacturing, transport and erection processes of wind turbine towers (steel and concrete)
- Familiar with Bills of Materials (BOMs) and technical documentation management
- Familiar with PDM/PLM Software
- Familiar with ERP software (Navision as preferred option)
- 3-5 (or more) years of experience in design of tower internals in wind power industry.
- Experience in Finite Element Analysis Calculation and Frame Analysis.
- Experience in Team and Project Management. Design teams can be both local or remote teams placed on other business units.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.