Territory Sales Manager - Industry
Fantastic opportunity to join a global brand with a history of growth.
This role will be responsible for the overall Madrid performance.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client helps thousands of people around the world buy and sell heavy equipment, trucks, and other assets every month.
Descripción de la oferta
* Source and grow sales with new business by building strong/lasting, personal, and professional relationships with customers; develop a strategy and plan for securing potential customers in the assigned territory.
* Develop assigned territory by utilizing their Playbook and executing on your Core Activity & Behaviour Script (CABS):
o Building, maintaining and updating Playbook on a frequent basis.
o Identify geographies & sectors that are under-penetrated,
o Maintain an accurate pipeline within the CRM tool (Salesforce)
* Achieve quarterly and annual production and performance targets.
* Prepare customized presentations using sales materials and systems for new and existing customers to achieve future business.
* Support and develop new and existing relationships with customers to continue the sales growth by ensuring proper execution of sale through coordination with "Win Team" to fully service accounts including: sales support, operations, administrative, valuations, and field marketing.
* Actively support the RB Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
* 5 to 10 years in a structured outside / field sales role, and a consistent trackrecord of meeting / exceeding quotas.
* The ability to travel 1 to 2 days per week to cover the territory, as well as up to a week a few times per year to attend auctions and training.
* You'll have to maintain a valid, clean driver's license.
* It helps if you have experience around construction equipment.
* Strong communication skills, especially when it comes to listening.
* A head for numbers, and the ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fastpaced setting.
* Strong presentation, strategic thinking, negotiation and closing skills.
* You're relentlessly driven to seek new business. For you, time behind a desk is time lost.
* You're competitive, but you never sacrifice integrity to win business.
* A natural ability at building authentic customer relationships.
* A strong work ethic without sacrificing your sense of humor or ability to have
fun on the job.
Competitive package and opportunity to work for global business which huge investment into the Spain.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.