Actualizado el 09/06/2022
- Multinational company specialized in the manufacture of glass microspheres
- Work from home while not travelling
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company specialised in the manufacture of glass microspheres located in the area of Barcelona.
The candidate selected as a Technical Service Manager will mainly perform the following functions:
- Leads technical service activities with customers.
- Collects, analyzes and synthesizes customers needs for the glass beads applications and liaise with the R&D team to meet technical expectations.
- Along with R&D teams, proposes innovative solutions for continuous improvement.
- Along with Sales teams, identifies continuously the market demands for pavement marking applications.
- Keeps updated on pavement marking techniques and equipment.
- Follows-up country-on-country legislation and trends (homologations, standards, etc), identifying potential impact to our R&D activity.
- Oversees test trials across the region, according to procedures and protocols in place, meeting expectations and time-lines.
- Reports relevant data as a benchmark for current and future applications.
- Supervises samples according to customer requests, fulfilling quality control requirements and product specifications.
- Promotes healthy team environment, improves safety at the work place and follows our Safety Cardinal Rules.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The candidate selected as a Technical Service Manager must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the pavement marking field, with proven track record on the pavement marking market in different countries.
- Directly applicable knowledge on pavement marking systems (water borne and solvent paints, thermoplastics, MMA).
- Solid knowledge on pavement marking application's techniques. Some examples are airless, low pressure, thermoplastics pumps and equipment calibration.
- Fluent in English with effective communication skills, encompassing verbal, written and presentation. French language is great plus.
- Willingness to extensively travel within Europe (80-90% of the time) and to a lesser extent in Africa and the Middle East.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work across all functions and levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
Working closely with the R&D and Road Marking Sales teams across the EMEA region, the position acts as an instrumental link between the R&D center and the customers and encompasses technical service, new application development and continuous improvement. While not travelling you will be working from home.