Technical Project Manager
Leading global developer of renewable energies
Electrical engineer with strong experience in technical aspects of PV projects
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading global developerofrenewableenergies
Descripción de la oferta
The candidate will be responsible for the technical aspects of PV utility scale developments in different levels of detail depending upon project status. He/she will also participate in project feasibility studies from the design perspective as well as supervising the EPC contractors' construction designs and as-built documentation, assistance to Technical Due Diligences, etc. and developing the following tasks:
- Optimal design of photovoltaic installations to preliminary, authorization and detailed design documentation, including calculations, specifications and drawings.
- Manage and communicate engineering/technical input to site evaluation and characterization.
- Quantity Survey and budgeting of designs to produce the design BOQ.
- Control the legal and technical processing of photovoltaic projects in the portfolio.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Negotiation with clients, suppliers, consultants, utilities and regulatory authorities.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- BEng, with focus on Electrical engineering.
- A master's degree in Photovoltaic, Renewable Energy or similar would be considered a plus.
- Minimum experience in the design of photovoltaic power plants: five years.
- Experienced in Project Management
- Hybrid/Battery Storage knowledge and experience would be considered a strong plus.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated with ability to perform in a dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- English fluent is a must
- Computer/Design Software literacy
* SAP user desired.
* Solar resource analysis software: PVSyst, SAM.
* Electrical design software: ETAP, dmELECT, PLS-Cadd or similar
*MS Office, including advanced MS Excel.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.