Actualizado el 06/05/2021
- Telco consultancy
- Cloud Knowledge and fluent english
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Will work managing current lab environments used for design and verification of 5G Core Database (CCDM).
Secure the timely delivery, readiness to use and deploy and with required quality of CCDM lab environments.
Responsible for its forecast, financial and booking, supervising usage to enable an efficient usage of the lab across the teams.
Will develop a strong relationship and partnership across different organizations managing and supporting lab environments used in CCDM product (PDU UDM&P, PDU OSS and ADP), also with PDU Global Support Lab organization.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Basic knowledge in cloud native software stacks and test execution environments: Kubernetes, Dockers experience
Basic knowledge in TCP/IP Networking and evolution transport protocols (like QUIC), data networks and IP-based applications (HTTP, HTTPS, ..).
Basic OpenStack knowledge.
Supporting cross functional verification and integration teams (Agile) in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing are part of the daily work.Profile and experience
- Demonstrated customer orientation and engagement.
- Proven team and/or people leadership skills.
- Proven record of initiating improvements, ability to inspire change and optimize organizational performance.
- Effective communicator including the ability to mentor teams. (Coaching & Mentoring Skills)
- Negotiation Skills
- Agile formulating strategies and concepts
- Strong Structure and ability to document
- Excellent English
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional