- Private Equity backed business
- Residential rental industry
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading Private Equity backed business in the fast-growing Spanish residential rental industry.
- Help develop and improve Technical Department processes and procedures
- Decide on refurbishment requirements of residential assets and underwrite the capex
requirements for each new asset to be acquired
- requirements for each new asset to be acquired
- Responsible for setting and costing capital improvement programmes for acquisitions and
providing insight and support during investment committee process
- providing insight and support during investment committee process
- Management of Construction Companies and Controllers to ensure efficient processes and to
- Comfortable inspecting the quality of completed works at all stages
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Relevant university degree in Engineering, Technical, Architecture.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken
- Approximately 5 years' experience in a technical role within residential Real Estate
- (development, construction, architecture, technical monitor, etc.)
- A good understanding of the Spanish property market and a genuine interest in the field
- Specific experience in a Refurbishment / Technical / Construction focused role, preferably within residential real estate
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, capable of managing data and technical details
and ability to present analysis in a clear and concise manner
It is a unique opportunity to work in a start-up like environment with the financial backing of a leading private equity sponsor.