- Multinational Telecomm Company
- Core Networks Technical Specialist
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Telecomm Company
The Technical Solution Presales Engineer (Core Networks Specialist) will have the following roles and responsibilities:
Ø Promote technical solution and products to customers (mainly operators), as a technical support to the sales team.
Ø Collecting technical requirements in projects and daily works.
Ø Play a technical principal role in pre-sales projects. Provide technical advices.
Ø Coordinate a bidding process.
Ø Coordinate with Product Line and R&D; Transfer requirements to PL and R&D;
Ø Lead the activities of necessary product testing, homologation.
Ø Offer technical advice to account manager.
Ø Provide support to delivery team regarding solutions and products.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The Technical Solution Presales Engineer (Core Networks Specialist) should have the following experience:
- 5+ years Telecommunication background.
- Position : Solution architect( 5GC/EPC/ VAS/ IN/IMS/BSS/OSS).
- Pre-sales experience preferred.
- Experience of leading lab testing/FOA preferred.
- Skills on presentation, speaking and communication.
- Skills to handle customer relationship.
- Team spirit, patience, ambition in projects;
- Able to bear pressure during some special project period.
- Fast self-learning capability in different technologies. Able to work in new technologies and products.
- Customer oriented
- Able to work in multi- cultures team. Experiences in international organization preferred.
- Fast self-learning ability.
- Excellent skills in Spanish and English is a must.
Interesting professional opportunity