Actualizado el 19/08/2021
- PageGroup Shared Services Center
- Great opportunity to join our Group
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
- PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
- In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
- Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
- Monitor and provide support about the fulfilment of formal requirements for withholding taxes, certificates, etc.
- Respond to specific tax related questions from Senior Stakeholders related with Corporate Tax, VAT, Transfer Pricing.
- Support Senior Stakeholders to ensure VAT processes are correctly applied and assist in Tax Inspections.
- Monitor the Transfer Pricing formalities (i.e. support to keep documentation and contracts updated) and support Senior Stakeholders to assure Transfer Pricing Recharges are according to the Policy established by Group.
- Support in Tax Audit requests related with Corporate Tax or Transfer Pricing and be able to deal with external advisors.
- Assist in preparation of Corporate Tax Reconciliations and the review of the Corporate Income Tax in European countries.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Law or equivalent.
- Master's Degree in Tax and experience in International Tax.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in house/final customer,
- Experience working with Primary (IFRS) and Local GAAPS is a plus
- Experience as a Tax Accountant, reviewing of Corporate Tax Returns and in Tax Audits.
- Full proficiency in Spanish and English, French highly desirable.
- Enthusiastic and excited to keep learning
- Ability to work as a team player
- Opportunity tto join an international and multicultural company