Actualizado el 07/06/2021
- Spanish Holding leader in its sector (services)
- Talent Manager (Organizational Development)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Spanish Holding leader in its sector (services), with important presence in the Country (>1k employees)
- Oversee Talent Development and Talent Acquisition area, managing small team.
- Lead the development of all soft skills training, including career development activities to support
- talent management.
- Provide consultancy/diagnosis of training needs within any part of the business.
- Advise the HR Director and the Top Management on talent acquisition and retention strategies.
- Track key recruiting metrics, such as turnover rates, sources of hire, training progress, etc.
- Support the Board in furthering values and vision across all aspects of the company.
- Create KPI reports.
- Provide support on different kinds of HR projects and transformation processes (e.g. organizational due diligences, new companies' integrations, etc.).
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- MA/MS degree in HR Management, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven track record of HR management
- Creative problem-solver, able to analyze data and identify solutions.
- Proven experience in managing companies integration processes, from the due diligence to the acquisition/integration management.
- Versatility, flexibility and adaptability.
- Experience managing developing a team.
- Ability to prioritize a complex workload, good time-management skills.
- Commitment to excellence, outstanding work ethic, and attention to detail.
- Fluency in English, Spanish and Catalan.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional