Sysadmin Linux & DevOps - Final Client
Linux / Windows / Jenkins
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
- Lead all the continuous integration and delivery tools (Git, Jenkins, …)
- Define a fully automated release management process, including the branching model,handling of artifacts, automated testing, and deployment; this process will work all the way from development and testing up to client delivery.
- Master the configuration management, creating and maintaining the proper level of automation for all product deployment.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation related to the release management process and related configurations.
- Collaborate on building a better architecture for the whole product.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Experience in setting up continuous integration release management processes using Jenkins and integrating it with other tools
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Virtualization/containerization knowledge
- GIT knowledge
- Fluency in professional written and spoken English or Spanish
- Highly Desired Skills
- Strong research skills
- Organized, result-oriented and with a developer background
- Good Windows, Linux/Unix and Mac skills