Actualizado el 27/06/2023
- Multinacional del sector Beauty
- Supply Chain Business Process Expert / Logistics
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important multinational in the Beauty sector in Barcelona.
- To coordinate the implementation of training plans for OTC teams aligned to processes & to improve knowledge, performance and accuracy.
- Improvement of processes in the field of logistics and customer service.
- To prioritize and coordinate new requirements, and act as a key user for functional designs. To work and lead initiatives and projects within process (new subsidiaries, new brands,…)
- To analyze opportunities and drive specific projects to improve procedures and KPIs outcome
- To deploy harmonized OtC processes , & tools across subsidiaries
- To assure continuous improvement on existing processes & tools based on detected issues and internal best practices
- To be a part of the approval of any change in the process needed locally/regionally, finally approved by the BPO.
- To monitor performance and work load of the teams.
- To follow a sustainability process to assess skill gaps for supply chain
- To follow up overall KPIs and look for corrective actions: Service Level, Receivables, Collections and Risks, TPP, Logistics.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- English & Spanish fluent. Other European languages will be highly valuable.
- Good communication skills, teamwork, cooperation and perseverance.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.#LI-DNP