- Drive the organization's transformation and integration initiatives.
- Support preparation of businesses cases and implementation plans.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Drive the organization's transformation and integration initiatives. This involves helping select, prioritize, plan, and execute the company's priority projects acting as main interface with program workstreams.
- Support preparation of businesses cases and implementation plans (initiative owners responsible for authoring).
- Maintain 'pulse of the program' knowing where performance may be slipping (predictive vs. reactive), and best course of action to deploy resources to 'dive in' and support workstream / initiative performance.
- Oversee delivery of key workstreams (to keep them on track with business case), review and challenge targets and help manage interdependencies and shared resources.
- Manage trade-off discussions and facilitate removal of roadblocks; further escalate to CTO if required.
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships including progress updates meetings, decision making and escalations.
- Coach and develop initiative owners and teams engaged throughout the program.
- Generate enthusiasm for the transformation and integration, sustaining change among workstreams and throughout the company.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Hands-on and full of initiative
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, or equivalent, required.
- 5-7 years of relevant track record leading sizable programs and/or strategic projects successfully from ideation to planning to execution and impact delivery, in diverse and cross-functional environments including transformations, integrations, with experience of on-time, on-quality, on-budget delivery in a highly engaged organization.
- Solid critical thinking and business acumen, being an executive leader with demonstrated experience delivering projects with relevant impact.
- Relevant exposure to leadership positions in the context and drivers of several diverse corporate functions (Operations, Finance, IT, HR, Marketing, Business Analytics, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence and motivate key stakeholders across a wide range of seniority.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to manage and be the interface of cross-functional teams effectively.
- Action-orientated and highly motivated to bring company to the next level, willing to challenge status quo and push the teams' ambitions.
- Disciplined and with experience in driving change management efforts, working through roadblocks and developing, coaching, and guiding teams through complex environment generating engagement and enthusiasm.
- Strong knowledge of Spanish and English both written and spoken. Italian is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Position is based in Valencia
- While much of the work can be done mostly on-site at the office, and at times remotely, short-haul European-based travel (e.g., Italy, Sweden, UK etc.) may be required.
Attractive salary conditions
Ver más ofertas de empleo
Gonzalo Garcia Villanueva
Indicar número de referencia para la oferta
Resumen de empleo
- Consultoría y Estrategia
- Sub Sector
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Tipo de Contracto
- Nombre del consultor
- Gonzalo Garcia Villanueva
- Número de referencia
- Modalidad de trabajo
- Remoto / híbrido