Actualizado el 27/04/2021
- Leading Multinational Insurance Company,
- Strategy Manager(H/M)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading Multinational Insurance Company.
- Coordinates the strategy implementation process.
- Conducts research with internal and external sources of information to identify business opportunities to be considered in the strategy.
- Develops presentations to support the executive team.
- Ensure alignment of messages with global team and communications.
- Designs processes for supporting the operational transformation and monitors progress.
- Ensures alignment of the strategy with the financial plan.
- Develops strategic financial analysis to estimate impacts of the executive team decisions in different scenarios.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 5 years of relevant experience in strategic consulting or in a strategy corporate department.
- English Fluency
- Experience in a Financial services or Insurance Industry.
- Experience with transformation processes.
Career development in a large multinational insurance company.