Actualizado el 20/07/2022
- The world's largest independent communications company.
- Use the power of ideas combined with data to predict and find trends.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DXI) is creating its new hub in Madrid and is looking for professionals specialized in market research to join its teams.
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) is a fast growing (15% growth last year) Insights and Research agency with a unique twist. We are part of Edelman, the world's largest independent communications company, but with a boutique agency spirit amongst the 80 people in the DXI team. We are working within a truly integrated global network on some of the world's biggest and most exciting clients: Mars Inc., Unilever, IKEA, GSK, Nissan, Lidl, HEINEKEN (just to name a few) as well as public authorities, governments and charities.
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) is a global, full-service, method neutral market research and analytics agency that provides clients with strategic insights to make their communications and engagements with the world the smartest they can be. Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) conducts truly varied work: thought leadership, CSR research, ROI and measurement, strategy and audience understanding, influencer mapping and much more. We work across a variety of sectors including healthcare, technology, digital, consumer/brand, corporate and public affairs. We are a growing agency, with offices in the US, Europe and Asia.
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DXI) upholds an inclusive, diverse and creative environment. We create an environment where each team member, regardless of experience, can help to shape a business they feel proud to be a part of.
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DXI) offers a variety of cultural initiatives to be a part of (e.g. social & wellbeing teams, diversity & inclusion teams, GWEN series (Global Women's Equality Network). We also offer a variety of training options for candidates who want to pivot or learn different skills within the industry (e.g. presentation training, excel training, questionnaire training).
Diversity is at the center of everything we do at Edelman Data & Intelligence (DXI). Our team upholds creating an environment where uniqueness, creativity and inclusivity is celebrated and encouraged- not discriminated.
- Organize, prepare, and create new variables in datasets to facilitate data analysis and research presentations.
- Clean, process, merge, and append research data files.
- Upload vendor-provided survey files to proprietary online data platform.
- Review surveys to ensure proper design and identify methodology errors.
- Create crosstabs, summary tables, and variable sets on proprietary online data platform.
- Use Stata, SPSS, or other statistics programs to produce custom data analysis deliverables.
- Explain and troubleshoot data results in easy-to-understand terms.
- Consult and review data analysis needs and deliverables with account teams.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Sociology, Psychology, Economics, Statistics, or Political Science.
- 2 years of previous experience working with Market Research data, survey data, and/or polling data.
- Ability to think about and solve business problems from a statistical and quantitative perspective.
- Understand and have experience applying statistical concepts in real-world business situations.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills to work in a dynamic and unstructured environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- The ability to work productively with frequent interaction with analysts and the research team.
- Able to manage multiple client projects and teams simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- An overall positive attitude supporting a "team" philosophy.
- Interested in learning and developing your analytical skills to better understand data.
- Proficiency and advanced skills in MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience with advanced statistical software like SPSS, STATA, and/or R
Salary is competitive. Benefits include 25 days holiday (with an extra 1 for your birthday and we also close over Christmas), Pension, Healthcare benefits, free daily breakfasts, Thursday office drinks, subsided massages, flexible working hours and many more! Also open to job sharing and part-time working.