Solution Architect (h/m)
Leading Multinational Company!
Great career opportunity!
Acerca de nuestro cliente
PageGroup is undertaking an ambitious piece of work across the Business Technology organisation which will improve the IT services delivered to the business, improve standardisation and improve agility. The development of the Applications function will be a critical success factor in delivering the benefits of this transformation to Business Technology and PageGroup.
Descripción de la oferta
The successful candidate will be joining the organisation at an exciting time as it evolves from a regional to a global model of support. They will be a key contributor to this transition, taking a strategic as well as operational approach and have the ability to take ownership and drive progress in the technology offering to support the new operating model.
- Determine and document suitable Solution Architectures for key applications projects including those that support the transition from a regional to global model of support.
- Work with project delivery teams throughout the lifecycle to provide continuity of technical governance from inception through design, build, test, piloting, migration and implementation.
- Work with the Applications and Change teams to ensure solution building blocks are correctly identified across the portfolio, and delivered exactly once.
- Create architectural deliverables for global and regional projects and programmes.
- Collaborate with other technical teams (e.g. infrastructure) to ensure that programmes are aligned with agreed principles and standards ensuring their architecture is fit for purpose.
- Identify and, as appropriate resolve, escalate and document key issues, risks, and decisions.
- Build an understanding of current architecture to inform the design and implementation of solutions that will deliver the global operating model for the Applications function, drawing on your experience to introduce best practice.
- Play a key role in building the global Solution Architecture function and offering as part of Global Applications including contributing to releases of the overall architecture.
- Advise and contribute to PageGroup Business Technology to deliver the IT strategy.
- Communicate and collaborate across Business Technology functions to ensure alignment of strategy, targets and roadmaps.
The Solutions Architect will be expected to have broad experience and understanding of Applications and their use in Page, although they may be asked to focus on specific applications' domains (e.g. Back Office).
Principal deliverables are:
- Solutions Options Document and support to Solution Assessment
- Solutions Architecture pack
- Decisions and guidance to projects
- Contributions to the Enterprise Architecture
- Contributions to demand business cases
- Review and contributions to the Solutions Architecture for Global Programmes
Performance against the role is measured by quality & timeliness of deliverables, and quality & timeliness of contributions to the Architecture community and Architecture Releases; the ultimate outcomes desired are that:
- PageGroup's Applications and deliveries successfully delivers business value.
- Those deliveries and those of global programmes are aligned to global IT strategy, principles & plans.
- Solution and Enterprise Architectures remain current, consistent and correct.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Key skills required are;
- Solutions architecture;
- Software architecture & design;
- Experience in business architecture, consultative stakeholder management and strategic planning;
- Analysis and modelling;
- Business process and data modelling;
- Communication and engaging presentation;
- Collaborative approach to working cross-functionally;
- Experience of working in a multi-vendor IT sourcing environment;
- Ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems and follow through to completion;
- Collaboration and facilitation skills;
- Work in a similar role for 5+ years desirable;
- Work in multiple roles at all phases of Infrastructure and/or Software Development Lifecycle;
- Demonstrable delivery of the skills given above;
- Software and infrastructure architecture & design;
- Enterprises of a similar size and geographic distribution to PageGroup,
- Working in a global, multi-regional environment;
- Experience of working in large-scale technology-led change programmes, particularly supporting operating model transformations with innovative and appropriate solutions architecture;
- Strong understanding of IT industry trends and methodologies.
Multinational work environment and a great career opportunity!