Solution Architect (h/m) PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Page Group Shared Services Centre
Very multinational and dynamic place to work!
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you in BARCELONA? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
The key responsibilities will be:
- Determine and document suitable Solution Architectures for key applications projects including those that support the transition from a regional to global model of support.
- Work with project delivery teams throughout the life cycle to provide continuity of technical governance from inception through design, build, test, piloting, migration and implementation.
- Work with the Applications and Change teams to ensure solution building blocks are correctly identified across the portfolio, and delivered exactly once.
- Create architectural deliverables for global and regional projects and programmes.
- Collaborate with other technical teams to ensure that programmes are aligned with agreed principles and standards ensuring their architecture is fit for purpose.
- Identify and, as appropriate resolve, escalate and document key issues, risks and decisions.
- Build an understanding of current architecture to inform the design and implementation of solutions that will deliver the global operating model for the Applications function, drawing on your experience to introduce best practice.
- Play a key role in building the global Solution Architecture function and offering as part of Global Applications including contributing to releases of the overall architecture.
- Advise and contribute to PageGroup Business Technology to deliver the IT Strategy.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Key skills required:
- Solutions architecture
- Software architecture & design
- Experience in business architecture, consultative stakeholder management and strategic planning
- Analysis and Modelling
- Business process and data modelling
- Communication and engaging presentation
- Collaborative approach to working cross-functionally
- Experience of working in a multi-vendor IT sourcing environment
- Ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems and follow through to completion
- Collaboration and facilitation
Great career opportunities and benefits