Solution Architect - Guidewire
Be part of one of the biggest Digital Hubs in Barcelona.
Lead the solution design for regional projects.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Global Insurance Company with a Regional hub based out of Barcelona to service teams in the EMEA region.
Descripción de la oferta
As a Guidewire Solution Architect your main responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for creating integrated solutions involving Guidewire across multiple
- Work with other Lead Solution Architects in the underwriting domain to develop road map for the underwriting portfolio.
- Disciplines within a complex IT technical framework, and preparing architecture
- Statements that address the application design, process changes and project details
- Necessary for a successful implementation.
- Provide architectural design approval and ensure that the IT architectural
- Standards and practices are followed through project and program involvement.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend, in collaboration with Enterprise and functional
- Area architect, existing IT software assets for new opportunities (e.g. re-use) through project and program involvement.
- Design and document solutions required to meet business needs and Automate business processes/activities.
- Understand and evaluate multiple platforms, software packages, and custom
- Components to design the solution.
- Harvest reusable building blocks for reuse on other projects/programs
- Act as the bridge between enterprise architecture and project teams designers,
- Ensuring solutions align with the needs of the business and integrate with Zurich's Enterprise Architecture.
- Guide and assist developers in the technical delivery of designs throughout the Program delivery phase.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
As a Guidewire Solution Architect your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Strong understanding of open systems architecture including integrations with vendor packages, relational databases, message queues, web services and legacy systems.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Solution Architect/Guidewire Java Architect
- Experience as an Architect handling distributed, web-based Enterprise Java architecture
- Guidewire technical certification (Policy Admin or Claims) preferred
- Should have led Application Architecture for at least one end-to-end Guidewire Policy Center implementation for a Tier -2 Insurance Company
- Strong expertise in Web application architecture, Design patterns, OOAD and Web Services implementations
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated ability with Java programming, configuring Guidewire Platform (configuration and integration)
- Good knowledge of Apache Tomcat, SQL Server and clustered deployments
- Knowledge of secure software development
- 5+ years of web application development experience
- Advanced skills associated with software design, modification, implementation and development, including object oriented programming concepts
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to travel 10-20% within the Europe
Be part of an international environment with established practices for remote work and digital delivery.