Software Engineering Director - Global CoE
Lead SW Product Development with a global reach.
Lead a broad team of SW Engineers.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, they provide products and services to protect life's other most important assets: homes and digital identities.
Descripción de la oferta
- Leading software delivery centre of excellence, operations and quality assurance and translate business needs into workable technology solutions that scale both technically and operationally
Leading software applications' roadmap in a fast-paced, agile, startup-like environment creating a team culture which is raising the bar continuously
Maintain and raise engineering and operational standards by mentoring and reviewing the work of your team and recruiting top talent.
Create and execute the engineering roadmaps, operational plans and ensure the execution against project plans and delivery commitments
Collaborate with senior architects to develop 12-factors cloud applications, delivering value fast and accurate to customers without sacrificing the long-term
Collaborate with International Business Leaders to agree and define roadmaps and deliver according to the agreed Products' SLAs
Reporting team productivity and output leveraging a BI KPIs framework for Scrum and Kanban-based squad.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Strong leadership experience with a solid track record of developing and launching successful software solutions using agile methodologies.
- Collaborative team player that can also lead cross-functional teams to deliver solutions on time and above expectations and has managed operations over 200+ engineers.
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills to identify opportunities and pain-points through research, data and customer insights to improve the customer experience and drive digital transformation.
- Leading and driving Agile/Scrum Development methods.
- Comfortable to work with a high degree of independence and responsibility but also ensure teams are oriented with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Take-charge attitude with strong business acumen, results orientation and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Requires a MS/BS degree, Computer Science or equivalent preferred
Lead an exciting expansion project as a you create and ramp up a team of 200+ team members.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.