SITE LEAD-SELLER SUPPORT
GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN A INTERNATIONAL START UP
VERY REPUTABLE MULTINATIONAL
Acerca de nuestro cliente
SHARED SERVICE CENTER
Descripción de la oferta
· Develop and drive the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of Seller Support activity within the EU Network and our Barcelona site.
· Collaborate with internal partners to build input-focused operating plans for achievement of key measures
· Build working culture where accountability, transparency, and collaboration are the norm and where rapid deep dives into root causes of defects causing Seller paid is a standard operating practice
· Tirelessly advocate for improvements to systems and processes that will benefit Associates and/or Sellers
· Implement bar-raising programs aimed at hiring and developing top talent and build career development road map for site leadership
· Inspire front line teams to go beyond the standard "call of duty" to find creative solutions for our Sellers issues; encourage risk-taking and advocacy on behalf of Sellers
· Create closed-loop feedback processes where Associates are encouraged to be active participants in identifying opportunities for improvements to Seller Experience, workplace conditions, and internal tools.
· Work with finance team to develop and manage to annual expense budget
· Build collaborative relationships with leaders in other departments
· Foster a work environment that respects and is responsive to the needs of a diverse staff
Perfil buscado (h/m)
· The ideal candidate will point to a work history where they have demonstrated sincere passion and obsession for customers while maintaining a lean, highly productive operation.
· He or she will have at least eight years of people management and operations leadership experience, to include four years in a senior management role in a fast paced, customer obsessed technical/Customer Service environment.
· This person will possess a proven track record of leading large teams to high levels of performance and developing future leaders.
· Excellent communication skills, analytical skills, and flexibility are essential.
· A Bachelor's degree is required
· This role will require some travel within the EU and occasional international travel.
Great career opportunity in a very multinational start up!