Senior Textile Process Enginer (h/m)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Global Textile Company
Descripción de la oferta
- Focus on Operational Excellence, troubleshooting issues, determining root causes failure analysis, designing and implementing corrective solutions to minimize the number of internal non-conformances and potential customer complaints
- Lead Textile Plant projects and initiatives (from Warping to Weaving) focused on improving processes stability, equipment efficiency and product quality
- Seek out, evaluate and implement cost saving methods, procedures and suggestions
- Promote activities for the operational KPI's compliance (SQDIP)
- Provide Technical support to Purchasing for new Raw Materials searching and qualification.
- Support R&D and new product development.
- Participate in CAPEX definition (equipment, technologies, etc)
- Monitor and stay up to date with the latest technology, materials, equipment and best practices.
- Communicate and train employees during introduction of new production processes and equipment, Availability for sporadic worldwide trips
- Setup of process relevant documentation.
- Work with multiple cross functional teams, including manufacturing operators, leadhands, Quality, Purchasing and R&D engineers
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- University Degree in Engineering, Textile or Chemical preferred, others can be considered based on experience.
- Fluent in Spanish and English languages (both written and spoken).
- Demonstrated working experience in an equivalent position and sector (min 3 years)
- Strong knowledge in Weaving & knitting looms, preferably narrow band (i.e. Muller, Comez, Picañol…)
- Good knowledge in warping processes and materials (yarns)
- Proactiveness and aptitude is a must.
- Shop floor profile - hands on
- C.I culture.
- Ability to work with multiple priorities in a multidisciplinary enviroment
- Innovative and result oriented approach
- Great interpersonal and communication skills to build and sustain relationships with the team
- Analytical skills and be data driven
- Ability to take the end-to-end product or process ownership
- Ability to think out of the box, and be solution oriented.
Nice to have
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- AutoCad & SolidWorks
- SixSigma Certification
Big opportunity in global company
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.