- Department manager
- High potential automotive company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The company operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together.
The Senior Tech Project Manager is an integral part of the engineering development team and will be responsible for executing a broad range of product development oversight and coordinations for product manufacturing. As engineering project manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- End-to-end ownership of the product development execution from concept to manufacturing
- Receive high level requirements and concept from product managers and analyze project feasibility with technology teams (electronics, mechanics, software)
- Responsible for project planning, execution and monitoring through the product life cycle, working closely with the engineering team and product managers
- Act as the project champion and the point of contact between engineering and other departments such as operations and product
- Develop and maintain an interactive product development timeline that shows the details of the development
- Develop and maintain a progress tracker that details and accounts for the variety of engineering development tasks needed during a product lifecycle
- Coordinating the activities of cross functional engineering teams (HW, SW, Validation)
- Work with multiple cross functional operations teams, including: Supply Chain, Quality, Industrialization, Manufacturing.
- Work closely with product managers and service engineers to tackle issues in the field
- Report to the Project Management Office, and keep the project stakeholders up to date about the project status including changes to scope, milestones and risks
- Use great interpersonal and communication skills to build and sustain relationships with other people involved in the project
- Collaboration and reporting skills to provide project telemetry
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The Senior Tech Project Manager must meet the following requirements:
- Fluent spoken and written English skills, at least level C1
- +2 years of Hardware development background (power electronics/electronics, industrial engineering or similar studies) with hands on skills and experience. Ideally experience in complex electronic product (consumer electronics, IoT)
- +3 years experience in HW development project management from concept to manufacturing (production line)
- Experience working closely with in-house teams as well as outsourced providers
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Ability to work cross functionally between engineering and operations teams
- Communicate effectively with technology team members, product managers and business stakeholders
- Capable to manage details while seeing the big picture - and accomplishing it
- Formal training in project management practices preferred (e.x. V model HW development with agile/adaptive project management)
- Experience in similar roles in multi-cultural and high-tech environments
- Ability to take the end-to-end product ownership
- Ability to understand complex development projects and identify critical elements
- Ability to think out of the box, and be solution oriented
- Analytical skills and be data-driven
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, MS project, G-Suite
Nice to have
- Fluent spoken and written Spanish skills
- Experience with project management of the development and delivery of consumer electronics
- Knowledge and experience in renewable energy and electric vehicles
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance, after six months.
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance (depending on the position).
- Flexible working hours.
- Friday afternoons off.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Unlimited coffee & beverages.
- Language classes (English & Spanish).
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened.
- Monthly "All Hands" & other team events.
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price.
- Brand new offices in Barcelona.