Senior SAP Consultant - SAP Security Authorization
Multinational Final Company
Senior SAP Consultant / SAP Security Authorization & DevOps Engineer
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational "final" Company (Madrid)
Our client unit "Authorizations" provides SAP authorization access for SAP systems and related business users. They ensure adherence to related guidelines and regulations and are key contact for related access management teams. They work with both SAP standard technologies as well as several add-on products and processes. Following ther agile working philosophy, they guarantee the complete lifecycle management for SAP authorization role and access management for projects, business requests and daily operation topics. They work in a global team setup sharing continuously knowledge exchange and striving for efficiency and continuous improvements for their product "Authorizations".
Descripción de la oferta
- collaborate with project teams to develop an authorization model and set up roles in SAP, providing users with appropriate access
- drive the complete lifecycle for SAP authorization topics in the areas of SAP ERP, SAP HR, SAP S4/HANA, SAP HANA and future technologies, including the design of authorization concepts
- drive continuous improvement and quality assurance of the service
- apply diverse certified add-on products to ensure a compliant authorization environment
- apply our validated change management and incident/problem management tools
- work in a DevOps environment to apply agile tools and methods such a s JIRA, Kanban, Scrum, etc.
- support strategic decisions for the business by optimizing methodology, tools guidelines and techniques to develop solutions in a complex environment according to IS strategy and enterprise architecture
- work in partnership with diverse service providers and key stakeholders as an essential part of the delivery model
- Quality assurance and documentation of SAP authorization implementation based on service management processes and tools
- develop and assure internal guidelines for SAP authorization related topics are met
- collaborate auditors to support all audits run for the authorization and access environment including analysis, reporting and quality improvements on demand
- contribute to build an expert network, to collaborate very closely with global DevOps teams
- ensure continuous skill-up and knowledge transfer within the global team
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- A Bachelor or Master degree in relevant Business/IT studies with at least 3 years of experience in SAP IT.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of setting up SAP authorization content and roles and user management
- Experience with user authentication and user authorization topics
- Experience in authorization setup for HANA and S4/HANA and SAP Fiori.
- Basic experience in ABAP programming language.
- Business consulting and technical consulting skills
- Basic project management experience.
- High developed sense of responsibility
- Highly innovation-oriented
- Well-developed proactive character
- Very well-developed ability to think analytically
- Highly customer-oriented
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster a positive and energized culture
- A growth mindset with a curiosity to learn and improve
- Global team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- You can demonstrate fluent communication skills in English (spoken and written) , German language skills appreciated.
Nice to have:
- German language skills
- Experience in working agile, Scrum knowledge and JIRA knowledge appreciated
- SAP security knowledge
- SAP ERP module expertise such as SAP Finance, etc.
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Learning and development opportunities
- 28 holiday days per year
- A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment
- Being part of an international team and work in global projects
- Relocation assistance to Madrid provided
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.