Senior SAP Business Warehouse Engineer
International company with presence in 130 countries.
Senior SAP Business Warehouse Engineer.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important insurance group with about 40,000 employees serving customers in more than 100 countries. That company aspires to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees.
Descripción de la oferta
As a Senior SAP Business Warehouse Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Understand customer's processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the function or business unit.
- Engage with the solution architect in the reviews and validation of the detailed technical design for business applications provided by the supplier to ensure alignment with business requirements; validate suppliers estimates.
- Estimate Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort/cost of new application functionality.
- Perform quality review checks on project deliverable.
- Support and review the documentation of functional specifications.
- Make recommendations for application performance improvements.
- Act as liaison between the Business and IT, as assigned.
- Support the Portfolio Manager in building the Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope, and development of a high level plan.
- Support the implementation activities, troubleshooting system environmental issues and providing training as required.
- Perform impact analysis of application changes across various components, holding an end-to-end view of the system.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Your skills and experience will ideally include:
- University level education or equivalent
- Over 5 -6 relevant years of experience in BI
- Solid Subject Matter Expert experience in Business Warehouse topics, related to BEX, Portal, Web application development, R/3 extraction, ABAP and financial modules.
- Prior experience working in a financial services environment desirable, preferably insurance
- Effective communication, presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a global organisation, under time pressure and to manage ambiguity
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Further languages preferred
Career Development and International Project