Actualizado el 14/09/2023
- 8-10 years of experience in a similar position in multinational companies.
- Experience managing teams and high English level.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important multinational company from the industrial sector.
- Lead the reporting closing of the company: definition, development, coordination and cascade it down to the different locations with the support of the regional controllers.
- Standardization of reports and accounting policies among group companies related to analytical and financial figures.
- Assist in the preparation of financial information as needed by the Head of External Reporting.
- Plan and implement projects, creating long and short term plans, including setting targets for milestone and adhering to deadlines.
- Define tasks and required resources, delegating tasks on the Project to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Monitor and report on project progress.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
- Evaluate and assess the result of the project.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in multinational companies in the tasks described above, international background and expertise in process improvement.
- High level of English.
- Expertise in multinational companies.
- Experience managing teams.
- Final offer will depend on the real experience demonstrated along the process.
- Possibilities of growing.
- Hybrid format.
- Offer managed by Pedro García.