Actualizado el 04/07/2022
- Environmental consulting
- Project with high impact in the community and company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
An environmental consulting company that offers biotechnological solutions, advisory and assessment services regarding environmental management, recycling and waste treatment for private sector and public organisms, is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, analytical and problem-solving specialist. This professional will play a vital role, working as Senior Project Engineer on environmental and waste treatment projects. #impactopositivo
The Senior Project Manager will assume the following responsabilities:
- Transmit the vision, mission, and strategy of the Company.
- Actively participate in the conduct of the Company's strategy and the making of critical decisions that allow achieving the objectives defined in the corporate strategy.
- Planning, executing and supervising projects to meet strategic objectives.
- Ensure the proper use of resources.
- Plan, direct, coordinate and control the set of projects, such as, consultancies, research, studies, development of prototypes, publications, patents, training, and other aspects related to the scientific work of the Company.
- Ensure project delivery within budget, schedule and quality requirements focusing on different stakeholders for effective project implementation.
- Manage and provide technical assessment on environmental and waste treatment projects for a variety of clients, in every engineering phase of a project (Engineering, Procurement and Construction).
- Lead the preparation of techno-economic proposals.
- Oversee multiple projects within client's scope, budget, and schedule expectations, to ensure quality standards, terms fulfilment and high-performance of every project across different services lines (e.g., start up, redevelopment, sustainable and assessment, construction management, site closure and decommissioning).
- Identifying and appropriately assigning project tasks to staff members.
- Monitoring project performance, and staff coordination in national and international environment.
- Develop detailed project plans to guide clients, staff members and project teams, to maintain good relationship and generate business continuous growing.
- In the context of commercial strategy and customer orientation, it is also responsible for delivering technical-scientific support to the sales and after-sales processes.
- Prepare technical proposals and participate in business development with current and potential clients.
- Lead the Human Capital of the Company: provide guidance to work teams and build strong and collaborative relationships with employees
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The Senior Project Manager will meet the following
- Industrial Engineer (Mechanic, (Bio)Chemical, Environmental, or related discipline).
- Master'sDegree will be considered as a plus.
- +5 years of experience in the field is required.
- Experience in projects related with biogas plants will be considered favourably.
- High proficiency in Spanish, and English language.
- Willingness to travel and work in an international environment.
- Strong commitment to engineering protocols.
- Career opportunites and professional development.
- Possibility of home office.