- A career within the EU projects world
- A job at the European level
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a company active in EU projects industry. This company is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager based in Belgium in order to sustain its growth.
- Hold accountability for in-scope, on-schedule, on-budget and high-quality delivery of all documentation/reports of the project.
- Coordinate teams to ensure the aims of the project are achieved and quality standards are met.
- Efficiently manage workflows, deliverables, and partners communications.
- Provide regular project status reporting and in-depth analysis when required.
- Provide recommendations for project improvements and drive their implementation.
- Coordination and integration with the experts (internal and external) on service delivery.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Use software programs and templates to process, distribute and track all project documentation.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- You have bachelor degree or similar by experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- You have some experience in EU commissions (project or Tender)
- A plus : you have dealt with dissemination and exploitation activities within an EC funded projects (FP7/H2020)
- You speak English
- You are team player and solution oriented
- You are rigorous, methodical and eager to learn
- Our client offers you an attractive salary based on your experience
- You will benefit from net allowances, meal vouchers, as well as many other advantages
- This opportunity is a chance for you to learn and develop yourself in an innovative environment