- International Company
- Project Engineer experience within the petrochemical/power generation sectors
Acerca de nuestro cliente
An International Company with projects in Seville.
- Lead, manage and organise Project engineering department deliverables during PDP and PEP phases
- Support the preparation of EPC contract packages, acting as the technical point of contact in this process.
- Be responsible for 3rd party contractors delivery of works.
- Represent the company in client & contractor technical meetings and take a leading role in the same.
- Conceive of cost effective solutions to project specific problems, in a timely manner as they arrive.
- Manage the delivery of the design & engineering aspects of greenfield projects to the company specifications, working closely to support the Project Manager.
- Ensure all project plant designs are compliant with applicable international and local directives/codes/standards, as well as the company specifications.
- Collaborate with & support other departments such as Planning, Permitting, Procurement, Fabrication & Civils to ensure that project milestones are met.
- Take a lead in developing the Capex estimate for Projects, acting as the custodian of the estimate for the job.
- Provide technical input to project economic model.
- Organise & participate in project engineering workshops such Design reviews, Constructability reviews, , HAZIDs and HAZOPs.
- Review design documentation and make strategic design decisions for the benefit of the project.
- Set up important sub contracts for the company projects for design & engineering services, and subsequently manage the execution of these contracts to meet overall project milestones, always staying within project budget.
- Liaise with the company in-house Technology Engineering Team and Civils & Utilities Team where required.
- Control the project engineering scope on the company projects.
- Collaborate directly within a multi-national EU wide projects delivery team and liaise with separate project delivery teams in Asia and the USA.
- The role is extensive and varied, and the above is not intended to provide an exhaustive list of duties.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor of Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Chartered Engineer with Accredited Institution (desirable)
- Experience managing detailed design documentation packages, including isometrics, bills of materials, General Arrangement drawings, support specifications, stress and deflection reports, nozzle loadings, seismic/wind loading reports
- Experience in specifying process plant and equipment from either a mechanical, process or electrical discipline perspective.
- Experience of a full project lifecycle from conceptual stage through to commissioning & handover is highly desirable.
- Experienced in managing to project schedules and budgets
- Experienced in managing subcontractors and equipment vendors
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- The role would suit a candidate with between at least 10 years work experience in oil & gas
- Enthusiasm and aptitude to be part of a growing team.
- Highly customer focused
- Line management experience (desirable)
- The ability to progress with several different tasks simultaneously and deliver to schedule.
- An effective communicator with an excellent standard of oral and written English.
- Sense of adventure, drive and a self-motivator.
- Happy to travel frequently between project sites, and to our London office.