Actualizado el 24/05/2023
- International Company
- Knowledge of process plant design, equipment, packages and machinery.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Company with office in Seville.
- Mechanical Engineering - Act in a Senior capacity within the Team.
- Lead the delivery of mechanical engineering specifications and deliverables on our new projects through development and execution phases.
- Originate/develop and provide technical review of mechanical project deliverables (3D Model, layouts, GA's, Isometrics, lists, BOQs, specifications, procedures, detail drawings, calculations etc).
- Proactively support the specification, evaluation, selection and procurement of vendor packages and plant equipment.
- Be the lead responsible mechanical engineer for assigned projects.
- Represent the company at vendor and subcontractor meetings.
- Maintain the required technical quality of work.
- Maintain planning and cost control on mechanical scope of works.
- Ensure that designs comply with all relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and vendors to develop, deliver and troubleshoot solutions for the ongoing projects.
- Liaise with project management and discipline engineering teams to deliver new projects.
- Ensure compliance of subcontracted works with company, project and client requirements.
- Support construction and Commissioning teams, remotely and on-site.
- Ensure adherence to management of change and ensure design documentation are kept up-to-date for both new and existing projects.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent qualification.
- Chartered (highly desirable) with the Institution of Mechanical Engineers or equivalent.
- Detailed knowledge of process plant design, equipment, packages and machinery.
- Experience in specifying pipework, fittings, mechanical items, plant equipment and materials of construction.
- Strong understanding of process requirements, ability to interpret P&ID's.
- Working knowledge of ASME, ASTM, ISO, MSS and EU standards relating to process pipework. (PED 2014/68/EU, ASME/ANSI B16 series, ASME/ANSI B31.3 as a minimum).
- Experience using AutoCAD (Plant 3D desirable).
- Experience using CAESAR II or equivalent (desirable).
- Analytical and problem solving abilities.
- The role would suit a candidate with at least eight years' work experience in the oil & gas, refining or petrochemical sectors.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude to be part of a growing team.
- The ability to progress with several different tasks simultaneously, self manage and deliver to schedule.
- An effective communicator with fluency in oral and written English.
- Background and/or interest in alternative energy technology.
- Ability to travel if required.
Ver más ofertas de empleo
Indicar número de referencia para la oferta
Resumen de empleo
- Oil & Gas
- Sub Sector
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Sevilla provincia
- Tipo de Contracto
- Nombre del consultor
- Maria Choza
- Número de referencia