Senior Mechanical Engineer - HUGE PROJECT
Get the opportunity of your career
Be part of a big global industrial player
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is one of the world's largest chemical producers and a significant player in the oil and gas market. Today, in order to reinforce the technical expertise, our client is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer for a huge project.
Descripción de la oferta
Senior Mechanical Engineer :
- The purpose of the Mechanical Engineer is to ensure that the mechanical equipment installed on the project meets National International and company standards and deliver safe and reliable plant to the planned cost and schedule.
- The role will lead the Mechanical discipline within the project and provide functional support and guidance to the project Mechanical engineers where they are in place. Where project Mechanical engineers are not in place, they will perform the role of Mechanical Engineer for that project.
Support the project Program Engineering manager to develop a clear and consise set of Mechanical engineering standards
Monitor all Mechanical Engineering design and procurement work
- Provide the company Mechanical Engineering input into tender clarification/evaluation, contractor/vendor selection and contract/purchase order negotiation and placement, ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with the Code of Conduct
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Petrochemical/Oil & Gas Engineering, Materials Science or related field or equivalent experience
- More than 8 years' experience in Engineering roles in Oil and Gas/Petrochemical industry
- More than 5 years' experience in mechanical roles
- Experience with EPC contractor is a strong asset
- Strong Knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Fluent in English (Dutch or any others languages is a strong asset)
- You will receive an attractive salary depending on your expertise and experience
- A full package is offered and will definitely make your life easier (company car, group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers…)
- A high bonus based on the company and individual performance
- Get the opportunity to work for a huge project that will change the sector forever
- Position based in Antwerp but opportunity to travel for training while starting in the position