- International Corporate Finance advisory firm
- To date NR.1 independent in Spain for small/midcap transactions
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Corporate Finance advisory firm with more than 30 partners worldwide, who has been in the business for over 30 years and is to date NR.1 independent in Spain for small/midcap transactions.
- Corporate development and M&A, including due diligence, financial modelling, valuation and performance tracking.
- Manage most of the financial aspects of acquisitions, from early-stage valuation assessment, initial Letter of Intent phase through financial due diligence.
- Performance assessment, business reviews, margin analysis, capital expenditure analysis.
- Deal process management, coordinating with business unit and corporate function colleagues and communicating with sell-side.
- Market positioning, peer performance, investor support, earnings and investor presentations.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
We are looking for a Senior Analyst M&A with proven financial and strategic skills, with a strong interest in one of these sectors: Technology, B2B services, Healthcare & Renewables.
- 3-5 years of investment banking, private equity or corporate M&A experience required.
- Must have strong language skills in Spanish, English and 3rd language is very welcome.
- Effective project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects, and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a timely manner with externally driven deadlines that may shift during the course of a project.
- Demonstrated planning, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to understand and develop new business and financial models quickly with less than full information.
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, superb attention to detail, and a high level of curiosity.
- Performs well under pressure within the team and individual setting.
- Very competitive salary package.
- Be part of a cross-border collaborative team, working in high value added transactions in large international projects covering a variety of sectors.
- Join an organization that promotes independence, excellence, innovation, and a collaborative spirit.