Actualizado el 11/09/2023
- leader in the global aerospace industry
- Senior Legal Counsel (H/M) 7-15 años experiencia
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A leader in the global aerospace industry
Provide legal support to the company's civil business unit, and to be part of the business team. The main duties include the following:
- Drafting and negotiating complex agreements (i.e., partnership contracts, risk and revenue sharing agreements, long term contracts, and the like) with important customers such as Rolls-Royce, General Electric, Pratt & Whitney and others, regarding research, development, production, testing, sale and support of aircraft engines and components.
- Managing legal and contractual relationships with customers during the life of agreements and thereby giving needed support to the business unit.
- Contractual risk management and advice on pre-litigation situations or conflict resolution. Providing solutions.
- Maintaining constant surveillance of current legal interpretation, doctrines of laws, jurisprudence.
- Prepare and develop written and verbal legal analises, advice and/or other legal documents providing legal interpretation and strategic advice in relation to queries raised by the business unit, and doing the same proactively where needed or advisable even where the business might not originate the query.
- Liaising with external and in-house legal counsel and other professionals and executives with functional expertise on specified assignments.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Bachelor degree in Law
Master's degree in commercial law desirable
Deep knowledge and experience of commercial laws and practices within common law jurisdictions
Years of experience a minimum of 10 years in legal and commercial contracts, preferably with minimum 5 years of working in the industrial sector.
Fluency in English
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.