- Senior controller with large experience in international environments
- Large insurance broker, one of the worldwide top players
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Large Insurance Broker, one of the main top players around the world.
1. Working with individual business managers/CFO in each country/operation and Regional CFO to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall corporate European Budget.
2. Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making.
3. Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the company's future operations.
4. Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward.
5. Considering opportunities for the company to expand or grow. Mapping out growth plans, including capital expenditures and investments.
6. Generating three- to five-year financial forecasts.
7. Evaluating whether the company's current assets and investments are the best use of the company's excess working capital, by looking at return on investment (ROI) and comparisons with other ways the company might utilize its cash
flow (e.g., other possible investments, increased stock dividends, etc.).
8. Gauging the company's overall financial health, primarily by using key financial ratios such as the debt to equity ratio, current ratio, and interest coverage ratio.
9. Determining which of the company's products or product lines generate the largest portion of its net profit.
10.Examining and evaluating the cost-efficiency of each department of the company, in light of what percentage of the company's financial resources each department consumes.
11. Creating new IT solutions in Finance, through Business Intelligence platforms, to be able to create an analytical structure (business/cost centers), that responds to the business requirements.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
* Confident and comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity in a project environment
* Demonstrate strong leadership expertise across engagement and practice teams
* Display excellent communication and presentation skills to people across all levels of an organization
* Able to apply logic and problem solving to complex Finance business problems
* Knowledge of the key issues and challenges facing CFOs
* Take personal responsibility for the quality of outcomes
* Install a positive team mentality, treating colleagues with respect and creating an inclusive culture
* Comfortable and confident to engage with senior stakeholders, internally and externally
* Extremely comfortable with Excel and PowerPoint and ability to balance communication of headline messages supported by detailed analysis
* Knowledge of Power BI will be highly appreciatedProfessional Experience:
* Experience of working in a transformation role in a multinational company, focusing on Controlling/FP&A/Business Performance Management
* Experience in leading delivery of large-scale Finance change programmes and demonstrable experience of leading change
* Experience of working within the Finance or Accounts department with good understanding of the Planning Budgeting and Forecasting, and related management reporting
* Hands on experience of FP&A transformation
* Experience including, leading the end to end FP&A implementation requirement gathering, design, technical specification, build, testing, business readiness, training through to go-live and post go-live support.
* User and / or developer experience of EPM vendors and solutions (Oracle, Anaplan, Tagetik, Onestream, Adaptive Insights etc), mainly OneStream.
* Exposure to an FP&A lifecycle (Planning, budgeting, forecast, Enterprise wide KPI & reporting framework, Profitability/cost analysis)
* Experience of designing, transforming and implementing Finance Operating Models with good understanding of how data, process, controls, people and technology come together to shape the operating model
* Accounting and regulatory change e.g. IFRS15, IFRS16 - supporting clients to understand and address complex change, and leading delivery of programmes / projects
* Good understanding of how to leverage Cloud and other emerging technologies
* Completely fluent in English and Spanish
Carreer development in a large multinational insurance firm