Senior Finance & Administration Manager
5 years of experience as Finance & Administrative manager in a sales company
Very high English level
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational healthcare company.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Genaral Manager (GM), the selected candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Interact with our corporate finance back-office team in charge of all accounting booking by supervising the delivered services reviewing balance sheet reconciliation, reporting and following group accounting standards.
- Prepare forecast, budget and related analysis & bridges.
- Track deferred revenues (lease contracts) and profitability.
- Local lead on SOX compliance internal/external audit.
- Prepare statutory accounts, audit report, legal and tax.
- Drive working capital improvements, credit management & collection.
- Drive performances initiatives, actions plan.
- Validate company spending (invoices, travel expenses) following company delegation of authority.
- Continually analyse, track and forecast company expenses
- Secure sales and purchasing transactions and cut-off.
- Launch inventory stock counting
- Prepare monthly sales and margin reporting.
- Prepare weekly orders, sales and backlog report.
- Follow with company lawyer and group legal issues and risks.
- Review company contracts
- Manage local IT and ERP data integrity.
- Perform pricing and productivity analysis, create action plans, implement and follow up.
- Carry out benchmarks with other entities to identify areas for improvement.
- Communication to the external Payroll agency and booking of the payments
- Maintenance and implementation of relevant IT infrastructure upgrades in the Iberia region working with relevant local and global teams.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Master degree in controlling and/or auditing.
- 5 or more years working experience, with several years of experience as Finance & Administrative manager for B2B of sales companies.
- Experience with IFRS/USGAAP.
- Previous experience from a sales subsidiary in a multi-national company.
- Very high English level.
- Previous experience in Auditing is desirable.
- Experience working with SOX is desirable.
- Previous working experience in the healthcare sector is desirable.
- Experience with ERP (Axapta is an advantage).
70.000 euros + 15% bonus.