- Lead international projects for some of the biggest companies in diverse sectors
- Develop your technical skills with a clear career path in IT consultancy
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the leading IT Consultancy firms worldwide. They've shifted their traditional offshoring business model to a Near Shore approach. That's why we're building new teams in Spain, out of Barcelona and Madrid.
- Support Service regarding questions of deployment and update mechanisms
- Automate individual migration plans for customers
- Train and coach other teams in using defined devops processes
- Automate deployment and test tasks to improve release cadence
- Managing and analyzing existing processes to identify automation opportunities across multiple platforms and technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in complex, distributed, multi-tier architectures.
- Support quality assurance requirements e.g. infrastructure automation.
- Improve and extend product observability (monitoring, alerting, etc.) to ensure post-release product stability.
- Support the developer teams in implementing new features and software components
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Experience in scripting (bash,python,etc..)
- Proficient in developing/programming (Java, C++, or similar languages)
- Experience with deploying and running applications on the AWS cloud.
- Proficient with software configuration management tools (GIT or similar tools)
- Proficient with creating CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins or similar tools)
- Docker Know How and Containerization in general
- Experience using/creating build tools (maven, ant, gradle, setup.py, or similar tools)
- Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Unix/Linux OS knoweldge
- BS in engineering/computer science or equivalent
A clear career path for technical specialization and working in an international environment.