Senior CRA / CRA II - Home Based - Barcelona
Be responsible for the successful conduct of clinical trials
International Company with Career Progression
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International CRO Company especialized in Clinical Trials and Consulting, present in America, Europe and Asia.
Descripción de la oferta
- Conduct qualification, initiation, monitoring and close the visits.
- Provide ongoing updates and support to project management
- Ensure clinical data integrity and meet study timelines.
- Assist with regulatory and study start-up activities including contract and budget negotiations.
- Attend global project meetings including investigator meetings and global team teleconferences.
- Complete assigned training programs in drug development processes, therapeutic areas, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and any applicable local regulatory requirements.
- May serve as mentor / trainer for CRAs; may include conducting training/assessment visits.
- May function in the role of Lead CRA for assigned project(s).
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Life science Degree. Monitoring MSc will be a plus.
- At least 3 years of clinical research experience as a CRA or related role.
- Excellent knowledge: ICH-GCP and regulatory.
- Fluent in Local Language and English (both oral and written).
- Permanent and Full time (40h/week) position.
- Conditions according to candidate experience.
- Meal card: allowance of 11€/worked day.
- Medical Insurance for the employee and family.
- Life Insurance.
- 25 vacation days + n.º of days stipulated on the CBA.
- Possibility of Car allowance.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.