- Experience preferred in oncology marketing.
- Launch experience a plus.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Accountable for overarching brand marketing strategy in Spain and any cluster markets and provides input into the development of the global brand strategy, functional plans and budget.
- Lead the local country brand planning process including analysing the competitive landscape, identifying key promotional opportunities, developing customer-focused and differentiated messages to key target audiences.
- As part of the local country brand planning process, work in partnership with local counterparts in Medical Affairs to create and agree on an aligned brand strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement promotional activities defined in the local country brand plan.
- Analyse drivers and barriers of brand performance (e.g. share of voice, market dynamics, competitive actions) and identify/propose actions to address opportunities or risks to performance.
- Responsible for the development and execution of external stakeholder engagement plans (including national congresses, HCP meetings etc) in coordination with cross-functional teams.
- Creation of local promotional materials aligned with the local and global brand plans for use by the sales force and via digital channels.
- Working closely with the Sales Managers in the development and execution of the Field Plan of Action, national/regional sales meeting execution and Field communications in collaboration with internal and external partners/stakeholders.
- Develop the local promotional budget and manage spend in line with the approved budget.
- Maintain the highest ethical and compliance standards.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree required with preference for science background.
- 8-10+ years of biotech/pharma brand marketing experience.
- Expertise in managing agencies and suppliers.
- Ability to communicate and act promptly, demonstrated initiative, creativity, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments.
- Excellent planning, prioritisation, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong integrity and ethics in behaviors, actions, and communications.
- Working knowledge of local healthcare compliance codes and any regulations related to promotional activities.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Spanish and English.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required 30-40%, some on weekends for conferences and meetings.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.#LI-DNP
Ver más ofertas de empleo
Indicar número de referencia para la oferta
Resumen de empleo
- Sub Sector
- Ciencias de la salud
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Tipo de Contracto
- Nombre del consultor
- Paula Martínez
- Número de referencia