Senior BPC Analyst
Power generation wholesale company
Senior SAP BPC Analyst
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A growth platform for acquiring and developing wholesale power generation
Descripción de la oferta
- Manage Business support of the existing BPC solution
- Should have excellent experience in BPC Planning, Budgeting, Consolidation and Reporting functionalities.
- Subject Matter Expert on the existing BPC solution, and apply this expertise to implementations of improvements and enhancements of the platform
- Act as a central point of contact for the technology team and other departments for all BPC-related activity
- This is a hands-on role & candidate is expected to apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP BPC [ Business
- Process Flow, Controls, Dimensions, Member Formulas, Journals, Work status , Process Chains , Security, Input
- Schedule ,logic scripts, Data Manager/Packages & Reports]
- Work with the global finance team to address their needs and requirements, prioritize issues and enhancements, and coordinate issue resolution
- Drive process improvement through analysis and streamlining information flow, reporting, procedures, document management and other processes as necessary
- Drive adoption and effective use of the system by developing and conducting training for all aspects of BPC to assist in operational analysis and reporting for all business users
- Troubleshoot issues and break fixes
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Proven experience of functional and technical aspects of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) 10.1 / NW 750 standard .
- 5+ years of solid experience in BPC 10.1
- Strong finance/accounting profile. Demonstrable experience with system configuration in support of the functional processes - Intercompany eliminations, Consolidation of Investments, Currency Translation etc.
- Previous experience with at least two BPC Consolidation/Planning system implementation and/or upgrades.
- Experience in having a leadership role in full deployments of BPC in a multinational environment
- Strong process background, including end-to-end project management, platform management, or similar experience
- Experience with SAP BW/BI is desirable.
- Able to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with teams located remotely
- Proficient in MS Excel EPM (VBA coding a plus)
- Strong communication and training skills
- Experience in a big audit firm is a plus
- Experience of industrial environments and energy market is a plus
- Fluent English