Senior Analyst M&A
3/5-year experience in project finance or M&A, English spoken fluently is a must
Experience in the LATAM renewable energy sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important multinational Energy company.
Descripción de la oferta
- Helpduediligence, financiallymodel, andevaluateprojectsforacquisition
- Helpstructure, negotiateand complete theacquisitionofprojects
- Help prepare andmaintainprojectfinancialmodelsforthe sale processesofprojects
- Assistwiththestructuringandexecutionof sale processes
- Ensurethatallbusinessactivities are performedwiththehighestethicalstandardsandincompliancewiththe Code ofBusinessConduct
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- UniversitydegreeinBusiness, Economics, orFinance
- 3-5 years experience with business development or finance/M&A within a large organization.
- Experience with and knowledge of Latin American markets, the energy and solar industry, project development,
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Fluency in Spanish and Advanced English
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with other departments, key business partners, and government agencies.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Fixed + variable