- We're looking for a multi-skilled Account Director
- With a can-do attitude to work across new business.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Agency is a full-service agency from brand building to digital transformations creating excellent data-driven experiences for every customer.
As part of International Agency, Spain Agency plays its part in one of the world's biggest agency networks - comprising 53 offices and 8 affiliates in 43 countries globally with more than 7.000 employees and 600 clients around the world.
We're looking for a multi-skilled Account Director with a can-do attitude to work across new business. We don't think of account management in the old-fashioned sense. Our account people play a critical role in helping us deliver on our promise to create meaningful relations that will transform a client's business. Build people's relationship with a brand until they actively enjoy spending time in the brand's company.
We're looking for people with passion. People who want to play an active role in delivering game-changing, cross-channel ideas.
We live by five important values that define the way we work and the work we do:
- Better together
- Imagine greater
- Support the team and the client
- Size is not always important
- We do different and existing accounts and create a new team structure.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
We're looking for an Account Director with previous experience in the following areas (+9-10 years experience):
- Leading or supporting on new business pitches.
- Supporting an extremely demanding clients -with proactivity and strategy
- Leadership of a piece of agency business with proven track record of retaining and growing the relationship that client has with the agency.
- Developing trusted relationships with senior members of the client marketing team.
- Effective management of upward, downward and cross-departmental relationships within the agency.
- Leadership of the planning and delivery of successful communication campaigns.
- Inspiring and effective people manager. Provision of regular coaching and effective management of team resource.
- Deep understanding of different communication channels and the role they play in the marketing mix, with a specific focus on ATL, digital and social.
- Working effectively with planning, creative and studio departments to ensure the delivery of campaign work to client satisfaction.
- Working with external suppliers, clients and other agencies, as required, to build strong working relationships.
- Budgeting, forecasting and delivery of financial targets for their clients.
- Contract: regular.
- Salary: Competitive (depending on experience).
- Annual performance bonus 200%, of the monthly payment, subject to the economic results of the company.
- Health cover- after 6 months
- Restaurant tickets.
- Access to the restaurant and gym of the business complex with special prices
- Daily fresh fruit.
- Work remotely: temporarily due to COVID-19, BUT MOSTLY OFFICE