Actualizado el 23/02/2022
- New challenge in a International company
- Career progression
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure in the place for you.
For each project assigned establishing, managing or executing of the following:
- High-level definition of the project through the production and agreement with stakeholders of a Project Charter.
- Detailed definition of the project through the production and agreement of a Project Management plan as defined in Page Project Management Methodology.
- Robust detailed project schedule and ongoing tracking and reporting as the plan is implemented
- Scope and approach of the project, agreeing changes with the appropriate steering and management groups as defined in the Project Management plan and maintaining a record of those changes.
- Delivery method as agreed with Stakeholders.
- Relevant governance for the project ensuring stakeholders are updated regularly on progress and can make informed decisions.
- Financial management of the project and its impact.
- Delivery activities of resources assigned to the project
- Managing and overseeing any third parties within the scope of the project
- Change management and communications approach including the business readiness.
- Transition of the new / updated service(s) (irrelevant of size) into the BT operational teams.
- Solving or mitigating of project issues and risks both directly and where appropriate in a facilitation role
- Escalating to higher level management when required and communicating issues and risks openly and clearly to all stakeholders.
- Implementing measures of success of the project.
- Tracking and reporting on progress to all stakeholders including, where relevant, senior management, BusTech leadership, finance and the Global PMO.
- Adherence with all appropriate PageGroup project management and related processes.
- Working seamlessly with counterparts around the globe to ensure smooth delivery of project goals as defined in the Project Management Plan
The Project Manager will work as one of a number of such resources, sharing the load of projects within the team. The specific activities to be undertaken will vary by project based on the phase being executed as defined within the Project Management Methodology.
The deliverables for the role will vary by project as defined within the PMO Methodology and Project Initiation Document(s).The project manager will play an active role the Global Project Delivery team contributing to continuous improvement, knowledge sharing and a high performing team ethic.Measurement of performance will be against specific objectives agreed for each project, and the PMO and project management processes.Auohority/Decision Making:The PM will have specific authorities as defined within each Project management plan.
The PM will be responsible for the financial management of the project.
The PM is not a technical decision maker but is accountable for ensuring timely technical decisions are made by the appropriate body.
The PM will actively manage staff assigned to the project in terms of their day-to-day activities within the project(s). The PM will not have line management responsibility.
Prince 2, PMP or PMI accredited preferred
ITIL, MSP desirable but not essential
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Excellent delivery focus and drive
- Direct experience of IT Applications and related project delivery, including business change elements
- Proven track record in delivering IT Application projects and managing virtual and distributed IT teams (including suppliers and third-party resources)
- Direct experience of project planning tools - MS Project preferred
- Direct experience of project financial management
- Good communication skills to effectively manage relationships with external suppliers, internal customers and senior management
- Direct experience of working in a global team and proven ability to address issues and challenges associated with global working, varied timezone and geographical distance
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Proficient in English language
- Takes real ownership of delivery
- Direct experience of commercial management (i.e. contract drafting, contract negotiation, supplier management) in the context of projects.
- Solid understanding of Applications Technology, with the ability to credibly challenge technical teams.
- Direct experience of IT systems delivery as a support analyst, business analyst, developer or tester.
- Solid understanding and experience of applications in one or more of the following functional areas, specifically CRM, Digital, Back Office (HR, finance, legal) and information management and BI.
- Experience of managing multi-regional projects and deployments into multiple countries
Mandatory Attitudes and Behaviours:
- Solution and delivery oriented
- Analytical and strong attention to detail
- Pragmatic - able to balance competing pressures and influences
- Good communication style able to influence business decisions
- Able to work with staff at senior and junior levels and from a range of cultural backgrounds
- Able to engage, enthuse and motivate teams and individuals
- Permanent contracts
- Free language courses
- Private medical insurance
- Tickets restaurants