SAP MII Technical Consultant (Manufacturing Specialist)
Multinational Chemical Sector (Final Company)
SAP Manufacturing (SAP MII) Technical Consultant (Multinational Final Company)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Chemical Company (Final Company)
Descripción de la oferta
The SAP MII (Manufacturing) Technical Consultant will be responsible for:
- Consulting, implementing and supporting the full lifecycle of products
- Design and development of new apps and interfaces
- Being the face to our customer to understand the requirements together with the product owner
- Close collaboration with the team to best make use of the available knowledge and experience
- Making use of the feedback cycles in agile development to deliver the biggest value and to frequently discuss about the requirements with all stakeholders involved
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The SAP MII (Manufacturing) Technical Consultant will have:
- A university degree in the area of computer science or similar.
- Openness to new trends and innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Very good development skills with focus on SAP MII (Java), Fiori, UI5.
- Experience in IT consulting with strong customer focus.
- In-depth knowledge in SAP Manufacturing preferred in an S/4 environment.
- The will and ability to drive change to achieve business goals.
- Process knowledge in the area of Manufacturing, specifically production
- Technical affinity
- Ability to design and implement complex business requirements
Nice to have (Education, Additional Qualifications and experience:
- Hands on experience with SAP DMC
- Process knowledge in the area of Production and Filling
- Experience with agile development methods like Scrum.
- Agile Certification(s) from Scrum Alliance, or SAFe (or others).
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools such as Jira, Confluence
Work in a multicultural team spread across the globe
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.