Actualizado el 12/07/2022
- SAP IT Business Support - Automotive Industry
- A leading company - TOP Automotive Industry
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A leading company - TOP Automotive Industry (Madrid)
- Overall Support Governance
- Responsible for the supervision of the services provided by our Support Application Provider around responsibility, covering all applications included.
- Act as SLA's keeper for SAP Area.
- High Level escalation point both from business and IT matters.
- Business IT processes keeper - Core Model's custodian.
- Support scope management and evolution.
- Transition to support - sign off for all projects with involvement of SAP area.
- Responsible of the accomplishment of audit requirements.
- Understand the internal organization's change and release management process.
- Ensure the coordination among other support teams to minimize the risk of disruption on business activities.
- Support team relationship
- Vendor Management - Ability to work with on shore/offshore teams.
- Support strategy keeper according organization's Procedures and Rules.
- Escalation point to prioritize all requested changes and to approve the Service Requests / Change requests based on Business Impact and business requirements.
- Area validator for SAP and technical changes before promotion to production environments.
- Lead to implement preventive and corrective actions from support perspective.
- Lead the coordination with the organization's IT Leads and members.
- Coordination for special support activities in the SAP area.
- Coordination for Disaster Recovery: involved activities with other Organization's Support Leads, Support Partner, Third Parties and other IT Infrastructure Groups.
- Project team relationship
- Work in coordination with Project Teams to understand support activity needed for implementation and any extra support requirement needed after go live: Be aware of projects under development and understand the impact that may have over support activities.
- Share demand and upcoming projects with support team (dispatchers & service coordination)
- Schedule Regression Testing Activities, Review testing scenarios, Regression testing coordination within IT and business, coordination with third parties in case needed.
- CoordinateTransitionforProjectstoSupport (ServiceIntroduction):
- planning shared activities (Go-live, hypercare, job shadowing, reverse job shadowing)
- facilitate knowledge transfer sessions
- Ensure project documentation is transferred to support team (IP's, Issues log, test scripts, approvals, key user's matrix…)
- give the signoff approval.
- Business Relationship:
- Business channel requests about support demand: training, improvements, special support for weekends, month end, year-end activities and budgeting activities.
- Identify business contacts and update accordingly the key user list
- Lead and coordinate monthly meetings with the main key users - As the function is global this requires different meeting to adapt to different time zones and locations.
- Channel to coordinate with business activities that may require system outages or disruption on business process - Getting business approval for them
- Channel to coordinate business regression testing both for applications and infrastructure changes.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Education - Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline. Certifications/Licensure: Certifications related to SAP. Other certifications in Mulesoft or Salesforce will be considered as a plus as well
- Level of Experience: 8+ years of experience as SAP Subject Matter Expertise including but not limited to the following areas:
- SAP Platforms: Strong troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills for all SAP products.
- SAP experience in Automobile module, SD, FI-CO, WMS…
- Demonstrable technical competency on developing solutions that include ABAP.
- Vendor Management: Capabilities working with a multicultural team with a high number of external resources. Experience in reporting and tracking SLA's and prioritize/understand/approve the demand received by the third-party support group lead by him. Experience managing / working with offshore teams is needed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including ability to develop and present initiatives or proposals to audiences that include business power users, Business or IT leads… etc.
- Languages: Spanish and English, oral and written is a must.
- Industry Experience: Experience in Automobile sector is a plus
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.