- SAP Hybris Commerce-Developer
- Design/develop the right solution for Transformation and Change in SAP CX space
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
As SAP Hybris Commerce-Developer you help clients transform their business, mostly driven by digital opportunities and technology in the SAP Commerce space. In a typical program you are working at the intersection of business and technology with a sound understanding of the business drivers and the capabilities of IT (SAP Commerce) and how these can contribute to run an organization better or different.
You will design/develop the right solution for Transformation and Change in SAP CX space for the client. We use a variety of frameworks and methods to enable the implementation and support of SAP Commerce and responsibilities would include below
The Technology Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of the SAP Cloud solution to enhance the clients' business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate
system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product.
- Modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of SAP Hybris Commerce.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;Document functional designs, test cases and results´.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
- Work self-directed and independently
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 1-2 years of experience with SAP Hybris development
- Experience with Java and its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- TDD experience
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Experience with Agile/Scrum way of working
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence/Jenkins
- Experienced in Hybris 19.05
- Desirable experience with B2B Accelerator.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Preferred: ExperiencewithDevOps / continuousdeployment
- Excellent communication skill in English and Spanish
Flexible work schedule and Home-office options