SAP FICO Senior Consultant
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Chemical Company
Descripción de la oferta
- Provide functional and configuration expertise in support of SAP ERP and related applications and interfaces with focus on the Finance & Controlling modules: o Contribute to the ongoing system availability, integrity and stability by monitoring, evaluating and resolving issues raised by users in, or interfaced to, the FI/CO areas.
- Identify and develop opportunities to standardize processes, integrate multiple business/regulatory requirements, and extend information availability within SAP.
- Support, develop and share best practices within the local organization.
- Lead, as well as participate in, System, User Acceptance and Integration testing.
- Provide scope and direction to other team members (including 3rd party developers) by providing clear and concise requirements as well as coordinating development efforts (e.g. interfaces, custom reports, output changes, etc.)
- Lead training on the Finance & Controlling module: o Cross-train others and self on additional SAP modules as directed in order to provide back-up support of assigned areas of responsibilities.
- Assist with SAP user training development, documentation and delivery.
- Establish Key User networks across the business: o Work closely with Key Users to ensure strong coordination of best practice, unified processes and initiatives
- Leverage the capability and knowledge of Key Users to recommend and develop value creating ERP and related applications solutions, as well as to assist change management.
- Provide users with tools and support to allow them to effectively and accurately manage and retrieve data.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- University degree or equivalent
- Business background in finance/controlling essential
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in SAP FICO implementation including design, configuration and testing, specially with CO module.
- Strong knowledge & practical experience in ABAP, including read, debug, update and write
- S/4HANA knowledge, although not mandatory, is desirable
- Project management & planning
- Application problem analysis, testing and resolution
- Business process analysis and solution modelling
- Ability to identify and manage the risks, issues and complexities involved in changing processes/business systems
- In depth knowledge and use of Finance (GL, AR, AP, AM, TR), Controlling (CCA, PCA, PC, PA), and Project Systems SAP modules
- In depth knowledge of European VAT integrations with SD, PP, MM, PM
- Writing specifications and preparing/delivering training
Good Salary Package
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.