Sales Program Coordinator (Medical Devices)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A leading international company in the distribution of innovative medical technologies.
Descripción de la oferta
- Responsibility to act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory by identifying local business opportunities and challenges and reporting on regional sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually)
- Increase address customer needs within a specific region. The responsibilities include presenting the Medical Devices to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics and recommending ways to promote the system.
- Develop a sales plan tailored to the local market, participate in the definition of the sales budget for the area.
- Recommend product solutions.
- Monitoring the market dynamics and constant reports on possible developments.
- Collaborating with the tender office and your manager for the economic preparation of the tender and for product coding.
- Support regional Sales and Marketing development events.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Fluent in English is mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of three years of experience in support and training in medical device industry or minimum of three years of prior sales experience in health care.
- Successful experience as sales support or successful experience in Sales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%, dependent upon account distribution.
- Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred.
Career opportunity and professional development.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.