Actualizado el 16/03/2022
- Multinational Company
- Growing Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Leading multinational company in its sector.
- Build relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Analyse existing and potential customer needs and translate them to deliver proposals and profitable revenue.
- Negotiate contracts with clients from enquiry, through method statements, preparing documentation for the tendering process and the assessment of risk to formal quotation.
- To know and understand the product range supplied by company so being able to sell to potential customers and research the potential of our market for other sales opportunities.
- Organise and co-ordinate with other members of the sales team to produce quality proposals.
- Implement Sales Strategy for Spanish Market as defined being responsible for NB and E&M sales targets in terms of OI and Profitability within focus market segments.
- Participate, in quality of Area Sales Manager, to relevant sales opportunities, from lead generation to conversion into contract.
- Be responsible for SalesForce (CRM) regular mantainment and data quality for his competence area.
- KPI's: Achievement of the defined total budget for Order Intake and Order Intake Profit; Responsibility for results of own sales projects; Result of sales projects carried out in cooperation with other departments (sales&accounts).
- Core actions: result-oriented; technical/commercial knowledge, customer focus, analytic thinking and decision making, leadership, flexibility, communication and team work.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Technical Degree.
- English C1 minimum.
- Essential experience of working in an automated/no automated environment.
- Previous sales experience as a Sales Manager.
- Experience in logistics and/or industrial area.
- Knowledge of logistics and automation software.
- Personal skills & Key Behaviours: competence; clarity; collaboration; commitment.
- Attractive project.
- Based in Barcelona.
- Work in a leading multinational company in its sector.